The Inspire FT1 is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strenghten their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Instructional Flip Chart: Offers color photos with over 40 different exercises right at your finger tips
- User-friendly adjustments: The quick, one-handed adjustable high/low pulley system adjusts to more than 30 height positions for all of your exercise needs
- Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout
- Split Resistance: .5 resistance ratios provide a smooth, continuous feel and a longer range of motion for more versatility in your exercise movements
- Weight Stacks: 2- 165 lb Commercial Weight Stacks with Solid Guide Rods and Center Drilled Weight Plates
- Rotating Accessory Holder: Includes the Multi-Functional Belt, Easy Curl Bar, Straight Bar, Ankle Cuff, Swing Handle, Tricep Rope, 2- Single Handles, and 2- 5 lb add-on weights
- Options Available: FID Bench, 50 lbs Weight Stack add-on, and Abdominal Bar
- Warranty Inspire (Health In Motion LLC.) Multi-Gyms have a (Residential) Lifetime Limited Warranty and a 10 year Light-Commercial Warranty. Visit your local dealer for details.
- Dimensions: Depth 47” x Width 54” x Height 81.5”
- Dimensions with optional bench: Depth 83“ x Width 54” x Height 81.5”