The R400G is a remarkable semi-recumbent bike. Its small size belies the commercial quality construction. Infinitely adjustable to fit almost every size user, yet only 48 inches long. Generator driven – Place this bike ANYWHERE in the room without the worry of running a cord to an outlet! You are the power.
- Compact, heavy-duty step-through design
- Bluetooth/Ant+ Sensor option sends Cadence/Speed data to apps
- Oversized, comfort seat & reclining mesh back pad
- Blu-View HC Display with reading rack and extendable tablet holder
- 8 preset programs with User Data and Quickstart
- Contact & Wireless* heart rate (*HR Chest Belt Optional)
- Silent Ride Green Brake Magnetic Resistance 20lb perimeter weighted flywheel
- Beautiful Diamond Gray Powder coat finish with dual finish black covers
- Warranted for Home & Commercial Use
- Design: Compact 48 Inch Long Semi-Recumbent Step-through design
- Adjustable: The oversized Seat travels fore and aft on ball bearing rollers along a no-rust extruded aluminum rail and locks into an infinite number of positions
- Seat Back: Mesh back air grid style features three reclining positions and conforms to your back for passive ergonomic support for excellent personal comfort.
- Pedals: 5-inch pedal spacing with quick-adjust straps
- Flywheel: Ultra-smooth perimeter-weighted 20lb flywheel with Eddy Current Technology
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate and Wireless Heart Rate* (optional Heart Rate Belt required).
- Programs: 8 Programs, 2 Heart Rate Control and a Custom Program
- Resistance: 20 Levels of Resistance adjust by selected Program or at the touch of a button (console or handlebar)
- Program Profile: Current User with profile and user settings
- Display: 8 Windows display: Profile, Speed, RPM, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories, and Watts
- Programmable: Counts up or down based on the target goal you preset, Input your age and weight and define the length of your Program. Program level can be changed on the fly during a workout.
- Light Commercial Use (up to 5 hours of use per day)
10 Years Frame and Welds
3 Year Parts
1 Year Labor
- Home Use
Lifetime Frame and Welds
7 Year Parts
2 Year Labor